Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] octave-interval 2.1.0-1 build errors

On 17.01.2017 10:36, Sébastien Villemot wrote:
> Le mardi 17 janvier 2017 à 10:22 +0100, Oliver Heimlich a écrit :
>> I have pushed a new revision, which should do this.  Unfortunately, I
>> can't test it properly, because I only have amd64 hardware (where SSE2
>> gets enabled).
>
> Well, you could have tested it in an i386 chroot (in which DEB_HOST_CPU
> will not be equal to amd64).
>
> This is what I did, and it seems to work.

Good.

> However I have another build failure, related to aclocal. It may be a
> timestamp issue, related to the fact that I built from a git repository
> (and not from the tarball). Please find the build log attached.

Yes, this comes from the timestamps and configure tries to rerun
autoconf or aclocal. For the upstream tarball I have taken care of
timestamps for all files. However, I don't know how to mess with the
Debian build system.

Do we need this?
https://wiki.debian.org/Autoreconf

Oliver