Re: pushed prooftree changes

Ralf Treinen <treinen@free.fr> writes:

> However, we are currently in a soft freeze, that is no new upstream
> versions of packages will migrate into testing.

OK, are you sure? I only see

Remember:
 * New packages must be in testing before January 5th.

I thought that affects software currently not in unstable, but
not new versions of software that is already in unstable/testing.

Anyway, the current prooftree version in testing does not work
with Coq 8.6.

> I can sponsor an upload to experimental, though. In order to do so,

No, then I suggest to let it wait until the freeze is over.
Similarly for hol-light.

Bye,

Hendrik