Re: Newcomer to the team

Hi,

Just a quick status update:  I finally have an updated package which
I'm happy with.  Sorry it took so long, but I had relatively limited
availability, and the 45 minutes build time didn't help  ^.^

I should push it to alioth this evening (Toronto time, so in the
European time), and then I would greatly appreciate some review  :)

One main change I did was to split off the documentation in a separate
package, since it was directly in libmathcomp-coq and libssreflect-coq,
and made libmathcomp-coq Recommend: mathcomp-doc (since it previously
contained those files).

I chose to keep the documentation of both mathcomp and ssreflect
together, and it looks like they would be hard to separate in any case.

Best,

  nicoo