Re: mikmatch updated

Le 20/06/2013 13:31, Hendrik Tews a écrit :
> I have now prepared mikmatch_1.0.6-2 which targets experimental
> and compiles with OCaml 4.00.

Uploaded. I took the liberty to update the dependencies so that versions
from experimental are taken. I also updated the tag as well. I also had
to upload versions of hevea and pcre-ocaml compiled with OCaml >= 4.

Buildds' dependency solver has been very stupid in the past; it might be
needed to upload once again with a versioned dependency for camlp4.

In the past, packages build-depending on ocaml-best-compilers (which is
virtual, so cannot be versioned) have also been unsuitable for
compilation with a new version of OCaml in experimental. Let's see...

Welcome to the mess of dealing with OCaml packages in experimental!

Stéphane