Re: oasis 0.3.0, tonight (GMT)

On 28/06/12 13:23, Sylvain Le Gall wrote:

Does anybody have reasons to veto a new upstream so close to the
freeze?

I do wonder if doing this race is really a serious thing to do…

Sid's oasis doesn't look broken and has been tested/used by our users.
Putting a new upstream release in sid so close to the freeze doesn't
sound a great idea to me, IMHO. To serve stable users interests, you may
upload oasis 3.0 in sid once Wheezy released and then upload it in
backports so that stable users can install it. For now, putting oasis
3.0 in experimental seems to be our best option. IMHO, being a leaf
package doesn't justify an upload to sid.

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/