Re: ocamlnet3

On 04/23/2011 08:44 PM, Eric Cooper wrote:
On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 08:31:05PM +0200, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
Did you test its reverse dependencies too? (just checking). If
not, let's do that after OCaml transition finished (which is almost
 about to finish... just a few days).

No, I haven't.  Most of them are probably build-depends -- how does
one find all those?

P.S.: when do you intend to upload approx? :)

That's why I started this, because ocamlnet3 fixes an IPv6-related
bug in approx.  If an upload is imminent, I'll wait, otherwise I'll
upload the new version as-is.

Forgot to mention that uploading a new ocamlnet package means recompiling
its reverse dependencies, which are already ready with respect to OCaml and
OCamlnet. So, I'd rather prefer to wait the transition to finish. Then,
we could upload OCamlnet3 as soon as OCaml transitions to testing.

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/