Re: pgocaml 1.3-2

Guillaume Yziquel wrote:

> There's also a .todo-ocamldoc file in debian/ for pgocaml. I'm wondering
> if there is a specific reason Sylvain made a .todo-ocamldoc and not an
> .ocamldoc file.

Because Sylvain noticed (like Zack also did) that something was wrong in
dh_ocamldoc wrt ocamlfind detection. Adding a space at the beginning of
the line is a temporary workaround (the issue is already solved in the
Git repo). Or maybe he wanted to check that the generated documentation
is complete, hence the "todo-" prefix.

Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/