Transition to OCaml 3.11.1...

Hello,

I've updated the previous transition page:

http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/OCamlTaskForce/OCamlTransitions

I've put there some packages that need sourceful upload, please add
yours if you have any (arch:all packages are not all there yet, and it's
the ideal time to push new versions of libraries). A binNMU can be asked
for the rest.

The main problem I've spotted so far is the API incompatible change in
pcre-ocaml, but fixes are trivial.

I suggest to ask the release team and proceed with uploading of ocaml to
unstable right away (after their approval), then wait one week or so to
figure out what needs sourceful upload and upload whatever is relevant,
and then proceed with the binNMU.

Note: there is no need to upload all the dependencies of a package
before the binNMU, just wait for all its dependencies to be rebuilt (as
the result of the binNMU) before uploading it. The binNMUed
reverse-dependencies will dep-wait on the new version of a package if we
don't ask a binNMU for it.

If you need something particular to be done before the transition,
please state it somewhere in the wiki page.

--
Stéphane