Debian Expo and Conference Week in Germany

The Debian Project                                http://www.debian.org/
Debian Expo and Conference Week in Germany              press@debian.org
October 8th, 2001

This week and the next one is going to be a busy one for the German
part of the Debian Project.  There are three exhibitions and
conferences taking place.  The Debian Project will have a presence at
all of them.

We invite all interested people in the respective areas to attend
these events, meet Debian developers and users, exchange GnuPG
fingerprints, discuss various topics on Debian and Free Software, and
otherwise participate in our vibrant community.

   October 11th - 13th      Wizard of OS (Berlin)
           More info: http://www.debian.org/events/2001/1011-wizardofos

           The Debian project is going to participate with a Q&A
           panel, maintained by Steffen Evers.  A booth and another
           talk is being discussed currently.

   October 13th - 14th      Linux Weekend (Kassel)
           More info: http://www.debian.org/events/2001/1013-linuxweekend

           The Debian project will be present with both a talk and a
           workshop, held by our own Michael 'grisu' Bramer.

   October 15th - 19th      Systems 2001 (Munich)
           More info: http://www.debian.org/events/2001/1015-systems

           We will be present with a booth of our own, staffed with some
           of our Munich developers.