Re: Endorsing Stephan Lachnit's key BB45B0B3FF561BDBD45EE8A9B35B49EA5D563EFE

Hi Anton,

El 28/11/20 a las 22:25, Anton Gladky (via nm.debian.org) escribió:

> For nm.debian.org, at 2020-11-28:
>
> I have sponsored the package setzer (versions 0.2.5-1, 0.3.1-1 and 0.3.4-1),
> which were prepared by Stephan Lachnit and was was highly satisfied with
> his work.

The above statement is closer to an advocacy than to a *key*
endorsement.

Key endorsement aim at giving some trust to the Key-Person relationship.
With a key endorsement, you should state that you have witnessed, for a
significant period of time, the work of a given person signed with a
specific key (identified by a fingerprint).

Could you please replace your key endorsement, describing the above
elements?

Cheers,

 -- Santiago