Re: Carlos Donizete Froes: Declaration of intent

On 2020/04/18 23:30, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> Perhaps consider making sure that you'll have some advocates _before_
> starting the process.
>
> I'd also try to contact tobi and elbrus to check if they consider you
> better than you were last year, and if their concerns are now taken care of.

I've been sponsoring some of his packages the last year, and it does
seem that he has learned to be more mindful of how uploads can affect
other people, I'd be happy to advocate him for DD at this point, but I
agree that it's prudent to talk to tobi and elbrus as well to confirm.

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage