Re: Advocacy for Victor Seva

Hi,

On Montag, 20. April 2015, Michael Prokop via nm wrote:
> I advocate Victor Seva to become Debian Developer, uploading.
> The current status of Victor Seva is Debian Maintainer.
>
> I know Victor in person and work together with him in some projects.
> He's an excellent developer as well as Debian package maintainer. He
> knows current practices of Debian packaging and manages to solve any
> possibly outstanding issues. Victor is great at communicating, getting
> things done and I very much appreciate working with him.

I know Victor, or rather linuxmaniac for many years and he was always fun to
work with (though we didnt do that much technical work together, except some
video and translation work) and showed good attitudes towards things, so I'm
really happy he finally took the steps to become a DD!

cheers,
	Holger