Advocacy for Markus Koschany

Hello,

I advocate Markus Koschany to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Markus Koschany is Debian Maintainer.

Advocacy text:

I hereby advocate Markus Koschany as an uploading DD.

I've sponsored several dozens of Markus' packages within the Debian Games team and I've consistently been impressed by the quality and thoroughness of his work. I believe that Markus has the prerequisite technical and social aptitudes required as a DD and believe that he is more than ready to become a full-fledged Debian member.

Vincent Cheng (via nm.debian.org)