Advocacy for Apollon Oikonomopoulos

Hello,

I advocate Apollon Oikonomopoulos to become Debian Developer, uploading.
Advocacy text:

I've known Apollon for about a decade during which he has been a collaborator, coworker and friend. He is thorough and dilligent in his work, calm in his interactions and brilliant in his thought process. He is a long-time Linux & Debian user and one of the best sysadmins I know. He is definitely enthusiastic about free software and Debian's ideals. His past Debian contributions include numerous bug reports, several packages that he maintains or comaintains -for most of which I was the sponsoring DD- as well as help with the GRNET PoP of DSA alongside me. I highly recommend Apollon for his work & ethics and I believe he will make a great Debian Developer.

Faidon Liambotis (via nm.debian.org)