Advocacy for Andrea Colangelo

Hello,

I advocate Andrea Colangelo to become uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

I wholeheartedly recommend Andrea to become an uploading Debian Developer.

He has been given DM status since one year, and he used unrevised uploads rights diligenlty. He has been involved with distribution development since many years in Ubuntu: he knows Debian packaging very well, and he is very keen to work with others, as demonstrated with python-central removal, in which he provided a lot of NMUs to achieve this goal.

I know him personally, having attended several meeting together: he is a very skillful guy, other than a great guy to work with, with a strong committment towards Free Software.

Luca Falavigna (via nm.debian.org)