Re: DM application of IOhannes m zmölnig

Hi, all.

I support this application.

I am sponsor of v4l2loopback, I continue to exchange about two years with him,
he has maintained a good package and collaborate with me.
I think that he had a very good understanding of the policy and packaging skill.
And I think it would be very good for a Debian that he will be DM.

Best regards,
  Nobuhiro

--
Nobuhiro Iwamatsu <iwamatsu@nigauri.org>