Re: DM application of Eugenio Cano-Manuel Mendoza

> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> Currently, I maintain part of the dependencies of Leiningen 2[1], which
> include clj-stacktrace-clojure, core-cache clojure, among others.
> I initially started packaging as part of the GSoC 2013 program and I
> wish to continue doing so as a DM after the program ends. I'm active on
> the irc channels #debian-clojure and #debian-java as eugecm.
> My GPG key AD6D6F33 is signed by the Debian Developers Alberto Gonzalez
> Iniesta and Joachim Breitner.
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thank you for your
> consideration and have a good day.

It's my pleasure to advocate eugecm for DM. He's been doing top-notch
work over GSoC, and I trust him to make sound technical decisions, and
know when to ask for help when/if he's unsure of things. I trust him
with unsupervised rights to maintain a package.

He's been an absolute pleasure to work with, and a great social fit for
Debian. His work with the clojure package work has been of great help,
and I look forward to his future work.

I look forward to granting eugecm DMUA :)

Cheers,
  Paul

--
 .''`.  Paul Tagliamonte <paultag@debian.org>