Drop annual ping requirement for DMs

Hi,

the debian-maintainers pseudo-package has lots of "annual ping" reports
that are not acted on.  I found three such reports from a single
DM[1][2][3].

  [1] <http://bugs.debian.org/576996>
  [2] <http://bugs.debian.org/624230>
  [3] <http://bugs.debian.org/668799>

It is my understanding that these are no longer used for maintaining the
DM keyring, so I suggest to drop the requirement to file these annual
pings in the BTS.

A related question: do we have a document that describes the current way
DMs are handled?  The wiki pages [4] and [5] seem to have some
information and the GR with the initial policy[6] is often referred to,
but there have been several changes since then.

  [4] <http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>
  [5] <http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer/Tutorial>
  [6] <http://www.debian.org/vote/2007/vote_003>

Ansgar