Re: Advocacy for Leandro Gómez

Daniel Kahn Gillmor via nm dijo [Wed, Aug 01, 2012 at 07:26:05AM -0000]:
> Hello,
>
> I advocate Leandro Gómez to become non-uploading DD.
> Advocacy text:
> (...)

There are many, many reasons to advocate Leandro to become part of
Debian. I also subscribe Daniel's. Having worked with him for
different community-building projects (mainly ECSL 2009, one of the
most amazing Free Software encounters I have ever seen, and of course
DebConf12), I wholeheartedly advocate him as well, and expect him to
become a DD soon.