Advocacy for Andreas Beckmann

Hello,

I advocate Andreas Beckmann to become uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

I can only say that I wholeheartly, warmly and happily advocate him to become
a DD and look forward to further work with him and see more of his contributions
in Debian.

Working with Andreas in the piuparts team is joyfull, relaxed, insightfull and
very productive. He's contributing very good code in form of excellent git
patches/branches, stearing the development of piuparts with his code
contributions and he's also been filing _lots_ of bugs based on piuparts
results. So I also know he deeply cares about Debian policy as well as package
and archive quality. And he's not shy to ask for help or comments, so:

In very short: YAY! Very much yay!

Holger Levsen (via nm.debian.org)