DM application of Tomasz Rybak

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
(http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer).
I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines
and Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain the packages pytools, pycuda, and pyopencl.
I am also cooperating with upstream development of PyCUDA
and PyOpenCL, providing patches and new features to those.

My GnuPG key 2AD5 9860 is signed by the Debian Developer
Luca Capello and by Franziska Lichtblau (not Debian Developer,
but maintainer of few Debian packages).

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
attention.

Best regards.

--
Tomasz Rybak <tomasz.rybak@post.pl> GPG/PGP key ID: 2AD5 9860
Fingerprint A481 824E 7DD3 9C0E C40A  488E C654 FB33 2AD5 9860