Re: Adding contributors to collab-maint (was Re: Adding you to collab-maint)

Dear Front Desk,

On Sat, Sep 03, 2011 at 07:15:44PM -0500, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
> > I would like to create a request to permit drysdalepete-guest and
> > texou-guest to access collab-maint in order to assist in the
> > maintenance of festival and speech-tools. I could not find a way to
> > submit a ticket from the Alioth website (maybe I didn't look well
> > enough).
> >
> > I was directed to ask here on the Alioth IRC channel. Could you please
> > direct me to the way I can request that these people be pemitted to
> > access collab-maint? Or is it necessary to move the project to an
> > alternate location on Alioth for non-DDs to access it?

Could I have some update/advice on this?

Thanks.

Kumar
--
#define SIOCGIFINDEX    0x8933          /* name -> if_index mapping     */
#define SIOGIFINDEX     SIOCGIFINDEX    /* misprint compatibility :-)   */

		-- /usr/include/bits/ioctls.h