Re: DM application of Jameson Graef Rollins

On 05/16/2011 03:12 AM, Jameson Graef Rollins wrote:
> Hello, all.  This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian
> Maintainer [0].
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and I wholeheartedly agree with all of them.

I happily endorse Jamie's DM application.  His understanding of debian
packaging is solid, and he works well with others.  I work with him
upstream on several projects; his attention to detail, skill as an
implementer, and passion for his work are excellent.  He applies these
same properties to his debian packaging work.

He was also an important organizer for debconf 10, and played an
important role in making that conference happen.

Please accept him as a DM.  I would be happy to advocate for him as a DD
should he decide to go that route.

Happy Hacking,

	--dkg