Re: Debian Maintainer application for Maia Kozheva

[overriding reply-to field]

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 20:54:18 (CEST), Maia Kozheva wrote:

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

I believe that Maia has the technical skills needed to maintain Debian
packages. I support her application to become a Debian maintainer,
because I've personally worked with her on her packages smplayer,
smplayer-themes and inkblot, which all were technically perfectly
fine. I also know her from her work in ubuntu which is excellent as
well. I therefore recommend to grant her unsupervised upload permission
for packages she's a registered (co-)maintainer for.

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4