Re: Advocating Carl Chenet <chaica@ohmytux.com>

On 10:55 Sat 17 Jul     , NM Front Desk wrote:
> Auth-Key: nmauth86fb647c1d9c6c26725cd98c53332f87
> Applicant: Carl Chenet <chaica@ohmytux.com>

Hi,

I know Carl for about 1 year and meet him IRL during LSM/RMLL. We exchanged lot
of mail together regarding technical and non-technical issues. It has always
been a pleasure to interact with him and I think it the same for others DD.

He is already DM and maintain lot of packages [1]. He helps me organizing the
Debian booth at LSM/RMLL and is the organizer of the MiniDebconf in France [2].
Hi is mainly interested about python related things and will do more around this
in the future. Carl has some opened ITP which he is working on and is planning
to help organizing Debian booths for future events.

I really hope to see him starting the NM process soon.

[1] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=chaica%40ohmytux.com
[2] http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Miniconf-Paris/2010

Greetings,
--