AM report for Ulises Vitulli

1. Identification & Account Data
--------------------------------
   First name:      Ulises
   Last name:       Vitulli
   Key fingerprint: 1526 7B0F 7B7A CF3C 0DEA  25FB 19C3 6912 AE1D FD74
   Account:         dererk
   Forward email:   uvitulli@fi.uba.ar

   ID check passed, key signed by several existing developers:

   Output from keycheck.sh:

    Syncing Debian Keyrings with rsync from keyring.debian.org
    Receiving and checking key
    gpg: requesting key AE1DFD74 from hkp server keys.gnupg.net
    pub   1024D/AE1DFD74 2008-02-08 [expires: 2010-03-18]
          Key fingerprint = 1526 7B0F 7B7A CF3C 0DEA  25FB 19C3 6912 AE1D FD74
    uid                  Ulises Vitulli <uvitulli@fi.uba.ar>
    sig!         A209C305 2008-03-15  Rene Mayorga <rmayorga@debian.org>
    sig!         894BB479 2008-03-19  Luciano Bello <luciano@debian.org>
    sig!         8BB527AF 2008-08-14  Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org>
    sig!         4743206C 2008-08-14  Joachim Breitner <mail@joachim-breitner.de>
    sig!         58510B5A 2008-08-15  Christoph Berg <cb@df7cb.de>
    sig!         C0143D2D 2008-08-15  Christian Perrier <bubulle@kheops.homeunix.org>
    sig!         B345BDD3 2008-08-15  Neil McGovern <maulkin@halon.org.uk>
    sig!         16BD77C6 2008-08-15  Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@debian.at>
    sig!         9B7C328D 2008-08-20  Luk Claes <luk@debian.org>
    sig!         580808C4 2008-08-22  Miguel Gea Milvaques <xerakko@debian.org>
    sig!         307D56ED 2008-08-24  Noèl Köthe <noel@debian.org>
    sig!         B1DF9A57 2008-08-26  Giacomo Catenazzi <cate@debian.org>
    sig!         B2CFCDD8 2008-08-27  Philipp Kern
    sig!         9DDB992B 2008-09-07  Luca Capello <gismo@debian.org>
    sig!         E8C43461 2008-11-02  Ana Beatriz Guerrero López <ana@ekaia.org>
    sig!         F2CF01A8 2008-12-01  Bdale Garbee <bdale@gag.com>
    sig!         90E5CA46 2009-03-22  Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) <faw@debian.org>
    sig!         46D9CE5A 2009-05-04  Raphael Geissert <atomo64@gmail.com>
    sig!3        D8480F2E 2008-08-15  Jan Luebbe <jluebbe@lasnet.de>
    sig!3        88C7C1F7 2008-08-15  Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com>
    sig!3        AE1DFD74 2009-01-10  Ulises Vitulli <uvitulli@fi.uba.ar>
    sig!3        AE1DFD74 2009-03-02  Ulises Vitulli <uvitulli@fi.uba.ar>
    sig!3        AE1DFD74 2009-03-18  Ulises Vitulli <uvitulli@fi.uba.ar>
    sig!3        AE1DFD74 2008-02-08  Ulises Vitulli <uvitulli@fi.uba.ar>
    sig!         A0FB5DA6 2008-08-15  Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>
    sub   2048g/D19C2027 2008-02-08 [expires: 2010-03-18]
    sig!         AE1DFD74 2009-03-18  Ulises Vitulli <uvitulli@fi.uba.ar>

    Key is ok
    Check for key expire stuff
    Key has an expiration date of 2010-03-18.
    Please check that its not in the past, AND that it is more than one
    month in the future at the time you will sent your DAM report!
    Thank you.

2. Background
-------------
   Applicant writes:
   I've to make a little correcting inhere, I consider myself being already
   part of the project :-)
   I've been around free software stuff since 2000 aprox., and have found a
   place where I really feel my work makes sense.
   I've started using and administrating Debian since 2003, which is from
   what I live with.
   I've started maintaining a basic software for Debian a year ago or so,
   and have loved doing so since then, BUT, I feel I'm been involved since
   a couple of years before that, reporting bugs and stuff.

   I currently maintain 10 different pieces of software (one about to be
   uploaded and another waiting on NEW for since about 3 months as a whole
   (re-uploaded it once because of a little detail)) [1][2][3]

   I'm working on FingerForce Team, hand to hand with LucaCapello(gismo)
   and Miguel Gea (xerakko) and a few more DDs, integrating biometrical
   devices, currently very busy learning how DBUS works, planning to
   integrate the next generation of fingerprint readers software[4].
   That's something I want to accomplish in the closer future and survive  :-)

   I study computer engineer at University of Buenos Aires, and develop
   myself as Unix Administrator.

   The main reason for what I aim to be DD is to take part of the decisions
   on the project I love, and hoping it gets throw the right way.
   I think its a privilege I'm trying to achieve with the humble work I
   offer myself.

3. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Ulises has a good understanding of Debian's philosophy and procedures
   and answered all my questions about the social contract,
   DFSG, BTS, etc. in a good way. He committed to uphold the SC and DFSG
   in his Debian work and accepts the DMUP.

4. Tasks and Skills
   Ulises has a good understanding of the technical side of Debian.
   He is maintainer of several packages. I checked some of them and
   they are in good shape.
   He also answered my other questions regarding T&S without problems.

   I recommend to accept Ulises as a Debian Developer.