Advocations / Support mails (was: DM application for Christoph Egger)

Hi!

* Martin Meredith <mez@debian.org> [090820 22:27]:

> Personally, I think that an advocation should come from someone who's
> sponsored/worked directly with the person to be accepted as DM, although
> advocations like this are useful, without someone who's worked directly with the
> person having advocated him, I personally wouldn't feel comfortable with this.

You are right.  That's why he will get a "real" advocate from Goneri,
who has been working more closely together with him.  Sorry for sending
my "me too" mail, before the real advocation mail has been send.

Best Regards,
  Alexander