AM report for Emilio Pozuelo Monfort

1. Identification & Account Data
--------------------------------
   First name:      Emilio
   Last name:       Pozuelo Monfort
   Key fingerprint: 4A08B2FE
   Account:         pochu
   Forward email:   pochu27@gmail.com

   ID check passed, key signed by an existing developer.

   Output from keycheck.sh:

   Syncing Debian Keyrings with rsync from keyring.debian.org
   Receiving and checking key
   pub   1024D/4A08B2FE 2007-10-05
         Key fingerprint = 9075 0D0B 5211 C896 2AD6  7137 8535 75EC 4A08 B2FE
   uid                  Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu27@gmail.com>
   sig!         2B0920C0 2008-05-20  Loïc Minier (lool) <lool@debian.org>
   sig!3        4A08B2FE 2008-11-01  Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu27@gmail.com>
   sig!3        4A08B2FE 2007-10-05  Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu27@gmail.com>
   sig!3        4A08B2FE 2008-10-10  Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu27@gmail.com>
   uid                  Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu@ubuntu.com>
   uid                  Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <emilio@pozuelo.org>
   sig!3        4A08B2FE 2007-10-06  Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu27@gmail.com>
   uid                  Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <emilio.pozuelo@alu.um.es>
   sig!         2B0920C0 2008-05-20  Loïc Minier (lool) <lool@debian.org>
   sig!3        4A08B2FE 2008-11-01  Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu27@gmail.com>
   sig!3        4A08B2FE 2008-10-10  Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu27@gmail.com>
   sig!3        4A08B2FE 2007-10-06  Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu27@gmail.com>
   sub   4096g/A899E70A 2007-10-05 [expires: 2009-10-03]
   sig!         4A08B2FE 2008-10-10  Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu27@gmail.com>

   Key is ok
   Check for key expire stuff
   Key has an expiration date of 2009-10-03.
   Please check that its not in the past, AND that it is more than one
   month in the future at the time you will sent your DAM report!
   Thank you.

2. Background
-------------
   Applicant writes:
   On December 2005, my brother installed Ubuntu in my house (dual-bootable with
   Windows 2000), and told me to start using it. I switched to it for everything
   but a game I couldn't play there (my primary uses were internet, mail, and
   documents, which I could do perfectly fine). Some time later, at the beginning
   of 2007, I started looking at packaging in Ubuntu, starting with trivial tasks
   (fixing desktop files, tweaking depends/recommends where necessary...), and
   going with more difficult tasks as I learned.

   When I felt like packaging new software, I thought I would do it directly in
   Debian, since it would reach Ubuntu anyway, and this way more people would
   benefit from my work. So I did that in May 2007 with scribes and
   decibel-audio-player, and since then with other software I maintain (libepc,
   vinagre and emesene). I started testing things in a Virtual Machine, but later I
   installed Debian on my desktop. I mainly contribute in the Debian GNOME Team,
   and (co-)maintain a few packages in the Python Applications Packaging Team. I
   plan to keep doing what I do now (if possible dedicating more time).

3. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Emilio has a good understanding of Debian's philosophy and procedures
   and answered all my questions about the social contract,
   DFSG, BTS, etc. in a satisfying way. Daniel committed to uphold the SC and DFSG
   in his Debian work and accepts the DMUP.

4. Tasks and Skills
   Emilio has a good understanding of the technical side of Debian.
   Emilio maintains several packages, including a library and additional
   co-maintains several quiet relevant packages (gtk+2.0, libgnomeprint,
   nautilus-cd-burner, totem, etc.).
   I had a look at some of the packages and they are in a good shape.
   He also answered my other questions regarding T&S without problems.

   I recommend to accept Emilio as a Debian Developer.