DM application for David Paleino

Hi,
I'm writing this to apply for Debian Maintainership. I agree with the Social
Contract, the Debian Free Software Guidelines and the Debian Machine Usage
Policy.

This mail is CC'ed to my usual sponsors, so that someone can advocate me :).

My past "key signature" problems have finally been solved: I've met Enrico Zini
<enrico@debian.org>, and he kindly signed my key. You can see the
current signatures at:

http://minsky.surfnet.nl:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xE6AA90171392B174

I'm also going to meet Norbert Preining, so hopefully I will have *two* DDs who
signed my key!

I've uploaded the key to subkeys.pgp.net, it will be available in most
keyservers in little time.

I already filed a bug for inclusion in debian-maintainers keyring time
ago (#460645): should I update the attached patch?

Kindly,
David Paleino

--
 . ''`.  Debian maintainer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino