DM application for John Ferlito

Howdy,

I would like to become a Debian Maintainer.

I started using Debian around early Potato. My experience lies in systems
and network architecture with a focus on high availability. I am also
currently involved in the Annodex Association and most of my packaging
will focus on that.

I have recently taken over maintainership from Jamie Wilkinson of the
following packages

* liboggz
* libfishsound
* libcmml

I have also just had two new packages sponsored by Simon Horman.

* mediawiki-semediawiki
* mediawiki-metavidwiki

I will also shortly be taking over maintainership of

* libannodex
* libapache2-mod-annodex

I agree to the Social Contract, the DFSG and the DMUP.

I CC'd my current sponsors so that they can advocate my application.

Thanks!

--
John
http://www.inodes.org/