Thanks Martin Michlmayr

Hi all,

a few days back, Martin has expressed his wish to resign as
application manager.

During his time as AM, he has managed a whopping 120 new maintainer
applicants [*], all of which are Debian Developers now. I'm not going
to count the number of NMs he has processed as front-desk member -
that would probably surpass MAXINT.

I wish to thank Martin very much for all the time and effort he
invested into Debian - and of course hope he'll continue with the same
spirit in the world of embedded architectures etc :)

Christoph

[*] plus countless more that are not recorded in the database anymore
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/