AM report for Chris Vanden Berghe <Chris@VandenBerghe.org>

Report for new developer applicant Chris Vanden Berghe
<Chris@VandenBerghe.org>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------
   Check with Keyid 0x6C0084FC:

   ID Check passed, Key signed from one existing DD, Florian M. Weps (fmw).

   Output from keycheck.sh 0x6C0084FC
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   pub  1024D/6C0084FC 2000-02-22 Chris Vanden Berghe <Chris@VandenBerghe.org>
        Key fingerprint = E794 67F1 B907 4253 55D9  067E 7ECD AD40 6C00 84FC
   sig!        6C0084FC 2000-02-22   Chris Vanden Berghe <Chris@VandenBerghe.org>
   sig!3       B34A0F1D 2003-04-02   Florian M. Weps <fmw@hactrn.ch>
   [...]
   Key is ok

   Applicant writes:
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   | I'm a Belgian male born about 27 years ago in a village close to
   | Antwerp.  Since two years I live in Zürich, Switzerland, where I'm
   | working as a doctoral student for IBM Research.  I started using Debian
   | in 1998 and haven't looked back since.
   |
   | The reasons I like to contribute to Debian are philosophical as well as
   | technical.  Philosophical, since I believe the usefulness of a free
   | foundation for the information society and I think that Debian
   | contributes highly towards this goal.  Technical, since Debian is for me
   | the most important tool that allows me to do my job and I enjoy its
   | flexibility and stability enormously.
   |
   | In the first place I would like to contribute by packaging software for
   | Debian.  In the longer run, I would like to help out in one of the more
   | organizational aspects of Debian, e.g. NM process or QA.

   real problem.
   He also answered my other Questions regarding T&S without problems.

   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account:       chrisvdb
   Forward-Email: Chris@VandenBerghe.org

Marc
--
$_=')(hBCdzVnS})3..0}_$;//::niam/s~=)]3[))_$(rellac(=_$({pam(esrever })e$.)4/3*
)e$(htgnel+23(rhc,"u"(kcapnu ,""nioj ;|_- |/+9-0z-aZ-A|rt~=e$;_$=e${pam tnirp{y