sig!3       B4071A65 2004-01-13   Florian Hinzmann <f.hinzmann@hamburg.de>
sig!3       A824B93F 2003-09-29   Alexander Sack <asac@jwsdot.com>
uid                            Alexander Sack <alex@jwsdot.com>
sig!3       B4071A65 2004-01-13   Florian Hinzmann <f.hinzmann@hamburg.de>
sig!3       A824B93F 2003-08-15   Alexander Sack <asac@jwsdot.com>

   Alexander writes:

I am a 26 year old German, resident of Hamburg.
I finished school in 1997 & served the state as a clinic assistant in
a mental institution for a year.
After that I started to study computer-science & economics. Since the
very beginning of my study I worked for a few companies as a software
engineer. My technological focus is on distributed enterprise
applications for internet based financial services (first in C++
leveraging CORBA, but soon J2EE).
Currently I am still at university, working on my master thesis.
<<<<<<

  His Advocate, S�ren Boll Overgaard <boll@debian.org>, writes

I've been working with Alexander for a while now, helping him out with
packaging mozilla-thunderbird, a stand-alone mail client. Alexander has
proved knowledgable, (very) ehtusiastic and easy to work with. I
originally intended to package mozilla-thunderbird myself, but decided
to use Alexanders packages, as they were all-round well done and working
fine.
Alexander has proved proficient in packaging as well as fixing bugs, and
appears eager to donate his time to the project.
<<<<<<

2. Philosophy and Procedures
   Alexander has a good understanding of Debians Philosophy and
   Procedures. He answered all my Questions about Social Contract,
   DFSG, BTS etc. satisfactorily.  He understands and agrees to abide
   by the Debian Social Contract.

3. Tasks and Skills
   Alexander has created and maintains the moderately complex
   mozilla-thunderbird package. He answered all of the T&S questions
   satisfactorly.