Re: Continued wait for DAM approval (or not)

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Don Armstrong <don@donarmstrong.com> [2003-09-02 14:29]:
> > +CREATE FUNCTION update_last_modified ()
> > +       RETURNS TRIGGER AS '
>
> This should be RETURNS OPAQUE AS, thanks to Craig Small for telling
> me.
>
> Applied, thanks.

Oh, that's the difference between 7.2 and 7.3 iirc. I should have
given you the 'RETURNS OPAQUE AS' instead of the 'RETURNS TRIGGER AS',
as 7.3 automatically changes OPAQUE to TRIGGER. Sorry. ;-)

Don Armstrong

--
You could say she lived on the edge... Well, maybe not exactly on the edge,
just close enough to watch other people fall off.

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu