AM report: Johann Botha

Report for new developer applicant: Johann Botha <joe@blio.net>

2. Identification
-----------------

Johann provided a GPG key signed by a current developer:

jdg@auric:~$ gpg --check-sigs C1AA4696
pub  1024D/C1AA4696 2001-04-13 Johann Botha <joe@blio.net>
sig!       C1AA4696 2001-04-13  Johann Botha <joe@blio.net>
sig!       2B555AEE 2001-05-23  Abraham van der Merwe <abz@blio.net>
sub  1024g/5F793B69 2001-04-13
sig!       C1AA4696 2001-04-13  Johann Botha <joe@blio.net>

3. Philosophy and Procedures
has agreed to abide by the social contract and the DMUP in his Debian
work.

4. Tasks and Skills
-------------------

Joe would like to contribute back to the Debian community by
maintaining software.

Joe has (locally) packaged ldap2dns, responding efficiently and well
to my comments, questions and requests.  The package is lintian
clean.

Autobiography

Johann lives in Cape Town, South Africa and works for a large news and media
co. He is also the co-founder of an ISP and from there his interest in LDAP
directory services and management tools like "ldap2dns", a package he will
maintain. Johann has been running Debian since the bo release.

   Julian

         Julian Gilbey, Dept of Maths, Queen Mary, Univ. of London
       Debian GNU/Linux Developer,  see http://people.debian.org/~jdg
  Donate free food to the world's hungry: see http://www.thehungersite.com/