sig        718329DC 2000-06-01  Shugo Maeda <shugo@ruby-lang.org>
uid                            Shugo Maeda <shugo@debian.or.jp>
sig        E213F1A0 2000-06-02  akira yamada <akira@arika.org>
sig        718329DC 2000-06-02  Shugo Maeda <shugo@ruby-lang.org>
sub  1024g/CC87A98E 2000-06-01
sig        718329DC 2000-06-01  Shugo Maeda <shugo@ruby-lang.org>

3. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
Shugo showed me that he understands the DFSG and DSC, and agreed
with the DMUP also. They knew about the tex, non-free, debian-specific,
free speech, pine, main-contrib-non-free things very well.
He also showed that he really understands NMU, and the cases when
he can do one. He also knew the things about BTS.
He knew that he can't download a non-free cdimage, because it's not
the part of the Debian. He showed me that he really undestood DSC, because
he can show links between some point of DFSG and DSC.

4. Tasks and Skills
He packaged up kb2mb2 lintian clean without any errors.
Hey, I couldn't find any error in his package, this is very good :>
He can be an example for NMs ;)

Gergely Risko