AM report for Hans Freitag

Report for new developer applicant Hans Freitag <macrotron@president.eu.org>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

   Check with Keyid 0x204D1441:

   ID Check passed, Key signed from 1 existing DD, dreamind@debian.org

   Output from gpg --check-sigs 0x204D1441

pub  1024D/204D1441 2000-09-20 Hans Freitag <hafre@president.eu.org>
     Key fingerprint = 35B3 92FD D5CE 230D 0F36  B0E9 8B3C C11D 204D 1441
sig!3       204D1441 2000-09-29   Hans Freitag <hafre@president.eu.org>
sig!3       97C398CB 2002-07-04   Stefan Pfetzing <dreamind@dreamind.de>
sig!        B7AE1B55 2001-05-20   Stephan Oeste <soeste@web.de>
uid                            Hans Freitag <macrotron@president.eu.org>
sig!3       204D1441 2000-09-20   Hans Freitag <hafre@president.eu.org>
sig!3       97C398CB 2002-07-04   Stefan Pfetzing <dreamind@dreamind.de>
sig!        B7AE1B55 2001-05-20   Stephan Oeste <soeste@web.de>
sub  2048g/4E30A716 2000-09-20
sig!        204D1441 2000-09-20   Hans Freitag <hafre@president.eu.org>

   Comments about Applicant and what he writes:
--8<------------------------schnipp------------------------->8---
I want to make my work available for the community. If I create a debian
packet it should come to the distribution, so other people have not to do
the same work again.
[...]
I want to make my software open source so other people are able to
enhance it. Maybe they got good ideas, redesigning the whole programm is
not efficient if only one feature is needet. People should be able to
integrate my software in their Projects as well as I use software from
other Projects for my daily work.
--8<------------------------schnapp------------------------->8---

2. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Hans has a good understanding of Debians Philosophy and
   Procedures. He answered all my Questions about Social Contract,
   DFSG, BTS etc. in a good way.

3. Tasks and Skills
-------------------
   Hans is Maintainer of imaze-*, imagefs and fvwm-shell, all Packages
   in sid. I looked at the imaze stuff and let him built a debhelper
   less version.
   He also answered my other Questions regarding T&S without problems.

4. Recommendation
   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account:  hafre
   Forward-Email: macrotron@president.eu.org

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!