Re: Still looking for a sponsor for the QasTools 1.3.0 package

Hi Sebastian,

thanks for the quick reply.

Hi,

I'm looking for a sponsor for the QasTools 1.3.0 package.
https://salsa.debian.org/multimedia-team/qastools

Instead of installing two copies of the copyright information, qastools
could display /usr/share/doc/qastools/copyright instead.

I'm Ok with that, it needs some changes in the code (C++,CMake) though.
Since I'm already working on v1.4.0, I would like to add the changes
there.  It will be out in a week or two.
Is it acceptable to skip the 1.3.0 version and upload 1.4.0 after the
current 1.2.0?

Yes, it's fine to skip versions.

Ok, I've uploaded version 1.4.0 to

https://salsa.debian.org/multimedia-team/qastools

The COPYING file is no longer installed and the application shows
/usr/share/doc/qastools-common/copyright instead.

Please review/upload.

-Sebastian