FFADO-mixer does not load - patch to fix bug

Hello everybody out there!

	I am using Debian 10:

$ cat /etc/debian_version
10.1

	I am using FFADO-mixer from standard distribution repositories:

$ aptitude versions ffado-mixer-qt4
i   2.4.1-0.1                                     stable
    900

	I have experimented a bug I have not seen in Debian bug tracker system:
when I tried to launch FFADO-mixer, it failed to load (see log at the
end of this message).

	I have asked for help on FFADO mailing list:

https://sourceforge.net/p/ffado/mailman/ffado-user/?viewmonth=201909&viewday=11

	Jonathan Whoithe has then sent a patch which solves the problem:

https://sourceforge.net/p/ffado/mailman/message/36760579/

	Well, I think this patch should probably be added to the package. Can
anyone tell me what I should do to propose this patch? Should I open a
bug issue on Debian bug tracker, then send the patch? Should I do
something else?

	Best regards.

$ ffaddo-mixer-qt4
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/ffado-mixer-qt4/ffado/import_pyqt.py", line 35, in
<module>
    from PyQt4.QtCore import QByteArray, QObject, QTimer, Qt,
pyqtSignal, QString, pyqtSlot
ImportError: cannot import name 'QString' from 'PyQt4.QtCore'
(/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/PyQt4/QtCore.cpython-37m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so)

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/ffado-mixer", line 31, in <module>
    from ffado.ffadowindow import *
  File "/usr/share/ffado-mixer-qt4/ffado/ffadowindow.py", line 27, in
<module>
    from ffado.config import *
  File "/usr/share/ffado-mixer-qt4/ffado/config.py", line 35, in <module>
    from ffado.import_pyqt import *
  File "/usr/share/ffado-mixer-qt4/ffado/import_pyqt.py", line 39, in
<module>
    from PyQt5 import QtGui, Qt, QtCore, Qt, QtWidgets, uic
RuntimeError: the PyQt5.QtCore and PyQt4.QtCore modules both wrap the
QObject class

--
Yoann LE BARS
http://le-bars.net/yoann/