Re: Presentation + A debian-based for audio creation and production, stage technics and video blend (or "the future of TangoStudio")

On 12/04/2012 02:10 PM, Aurélien Roux wrote:
Le 04/12/2012 13:20, rosea.grammostola a écrit :
On 12/04/2012 12:51 PM, Aurélien Roux wrote:
Le 22/11/2012 09:24, Reinhard Tartler a écrit :
On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:00 AM, Aurélien Roux<fakeorl@ammd.net> wrote:
Hi!

Been kind of mute this last days. I didn't give up about it, but I
had to
think about it, read some doc (a lot actually, in the bunch of links
you all
gave me!! thanks ;) ), and check things with some friends.

So, to keep you updated, after some reflexion, here is what I
decided to
try:

- First, contributing by (trying to) packaging the non-quadrilogy.
The main
developper told me there already was a bug report against WNPP, so
I'll
begin at the following step. If this works (i.e. if non-quadrilogy
enters
Debian), and so on, I will ask to join debian-multimedia as a
maintainer for
this suite, at least,

Please make sure to keep the bug report updated in order to avoid that
someone else works on the package in parallel.

It doesn't seem so. The initial bug reporter was Rosea. @ Rosea: you're
not working on it right now?

No, there was some misunderstanding concerning the bugreport. Alessio
Treglia told me a while ago he will do the package.

OK. So, I forget about it?

I suggest you to contact Alessio

Btw I wouldn't be surprised if making the metapackages costs you less
time then preparing the NON packages.

Might be. It was just an entry point to begin with things I know!
By the way, I already have Non-mixer packaged and working by me.

\r