Amarok - (last.fm - suggested songs/related artists does not work)

Hi Folks,

I have problems to get the suggested songs and related artists from
last.fm. The transmission of the songs I've heard to last.fm ist OK.
This excludes accounting problems at last.fm. The collection is managed
by MySQL on the same host.

I've marked both features in the context-browser aktiv. Also on the
config-page for the last.fm features. No new chapters appear.

The context-menu of the playlist window has the item:
Last.fm suggests - there are two choices. Both generate a yellow error
box:
Error transcoding : Any Unsupported/Invalid URI type "Any"
Error transcoding : Similar Unsupported/Invalid URI type "Similar"
Type where? What does this mean?

I'm using etch/amd64, Kernel is out of the box.

In sarge/i386 I used before on the same machine this feature worked
fine - starting with two songs the playlist was filled automagically by
the last.fm suggests.

Any suggestions? Is there a script I have to download / activate /
deactivate? Has something changed at last.fm?

Kind regards
dirk

sorry for the bad English - my German is much better  ;-)