Re: [64studio-devel] Audio and multimedia applications which need help

Daniel James wrote:
Hi Tim,

I would appreciate it if anyone feels like checking out whether it is at least accurate, as well as letting me know if there are any important applications I've overlooked or shouldn't be there.

I think seq24 needs help. I understand from our seq24 users there are a number of very useful patches available from its devel list, but they have not been applied upstream. There has not been an upstream release of seq24 since August 2006 (0.8.7), and the Etch package (0.8.6) is from April 2006.

We need to persuade seq24's maintainer to issue an RFH

On the subject of Rivendell, Quentin Harley has made packages for Etch:

http://trac.64studio.com/64studio/ticket/371

Someone should submit an ITP for rivendell

cheers,

tim