Re: [Fwd: RFC/RFS: rosegarden4: music editor and MIDI/audio sequencer]

Mike O'Connor wrote:
I've packaged a newer version of rosegarden4.  I have been trying to
normal means of finding a sponsor for this package (mailing
d-mentors@l.d.o, and asking a bunch of times on #debian-mentors), but I
haven't yet been successful.  I didn't know about this mailing list
previously, so I thought I'd try here.
Attached is my original RFC/RFS that I had sent to debian-mentors.

Thanks,

stew