Re: How use smartphonetools under Debian?

> Now I want to use this combination as "TabletPC" for Internet
> connectivity, phoneing and SMS and I like to know, how I can do this in
> Debian.

Debian has packaged connman.   Whether it will support your particular
GSM module I know not, but with a little bit of fiddling, I bet you'll
get it working.     The Nokia N900 (RIP!) used Cortex-A8, so looking
at Meego and Mer configs for that GSM support is a reasonable start.

--
Alison Chaiken
(650) 279-5600  (cell)                       {she-devel.com,