Re: Mirror site of National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University server unavailable

Hello,

We successfully fixed the server, and the packages are up to date now.

The mirror should work.

Best regards,
Shao-Fu Chen (shfchen)
Teach Assistant
NYCU CS IT Center
Information Technology Center,
Department of Computer Science,
National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University