Syncing issues with files in deb.debian.org

Dear mirror server maintainer,

 I am writing to inform you that there seems to be a problem with the
syncing of files to deb.debian.org. I noticed that some of the files in
the following list have not been completed to update for almost two
weeks:

- deb.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/contrib/dep11/icons-48x48.tar.gz
- deb.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/contrib/dep11/icons-64x64.tar.gz
- deb.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/contrib/dep11/icons-128x128.tar.gz

In addition, there are some strange files that appear to be duplicates
with a different name:

- deb.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/contrib/dep11/icons-48x48@2.tar.gz
- deb.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/contrib/dep11/icons-64x64@2.tar.gz
- deb.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/contrib/dep11/icons-128x128@2.tar.gz

I'm not sure if this is intentional, but I think two weeks is too long
to sync.

Q. Could you please check and fix this issue?

If you are not the right person to contact for this, I would appreciate
any information related to the suitable group which can handle this.

Takahide Nojima