Kali Linux is now using mirror-status

Hello,

We just deployed a mirror-status instance for Kali Linux mirrors: https://mirror-status.kali.org/

Thanks very much for all the work that went into creating mirror-status. It was very easy to adjust it for Kali, and going forward, that will really make my life easier, being the one in charge of the fleet of mirrors for Kali Linux.

Now, time for requests :)  I have a few patches that I'd like to submit, it's really minor things. I think it would be easier if Issues and MR were enabled on the Salsa repo: https://salsa.debian.org/mirror-team/mirror/status. Otherwise, please tell me how you'd like to discuss changes regarding mirror-status.

Kali's fork of mirror-status is at: https://gitlab.com/kalilinux/tools/mirror-status

NB: I originally sent this mail to mirrors@debian.org but there was no reply, so trying here.

Best,

--
Arnaud Rebillout / OffSec / Kali Linux Developer