Re: Mirror Submission - Status Update?

On 14/07/2023 18.20, Peter Potvin wrote:
Apologize if this isn't the right method of contact, however, we submitted a mirror request back in February under report ID # 1030333 and have yet to hear back regarding it.

How do we go about reaching the mirror admins to determine the next steps and whether this mirror meets the requirements to be made public?

I have the same problem with #1024323 and #1029065, if you manage to get in touch with someone, could you, please, let me know?

regards,
--velin