Re: Problem in registering my mirror site

On 02.07.22 23:10, mirrors@evoluso.com wrote:
I have lunched a mirror site and when I want to register my site for become an official mirror, this error returned
can any one help me here?

The trace directory needs to be fully synced from upstream, and need a local tracefile named after the site name. Fetching http://mirrors.evoluso.com/debian/project/trace/ftp-master.debian.org we received: 200 OK. Fetching http://mirrors.evoluso.com/debian/project/trace/mirrors.evoluso.com we received: 404 Not Found.

your server "mirrors.evoluso.com" is supposed to have file "mirrors.evoluso.com" in debian/project/trace directory.

the ftpsync script creates it according to setting from ftpsync.conf:

## Mirrorname. This is used for things like the trace file and should always
## be the full hostname of the mirror.
MIRRORNAME=mirrors.evoluso.com

The 3 biggets disasters: Hiroshima 45, Tschernobyl 86, Windows 95