Re: debian.map.fastlydns.net seems down

Thanks for asking, we clarified this in the matrix-mirrors matrix channel already. Somehow deb.debian.org failed for 2 people who had stale package information despite doing an apt update. And they claimed it attempted to download from that location. However, I could not get them to perform more debugging, so consider this issue moot for now.

Thanks!
Sebastian

--
Sent from mobile device. Please excuse brevity and tpyos.